Interview with The All-American Rejects

Story by: Michael Tetro

DGC/Interscope recording artists The All-American Rejects kicked off 2012 with the release of “Beekeeper’s Daughter” and took their music on tour, tastily calling it the “Shaken off the Rust Tour”. They left the crowd wanting more here in Boise Idaho after their performance January 22nd . Along with their new album, the band is playing smaller venues this time around for a chance to give back to their fans, and preform for them on a more personal level. After finishing last nights performance, it was great to see the guys come back out and talk one on one with their fans, even get personal pictures with them, and sign CDs.

In my interview with guitarist Mike Kennerty, he talks about his life on tour and some helpful pointers if your planning a career in Music Business. Click here to listen to the interview. As for the new album, it is set to come out March 27th. Below is the track info:

1 Someday’s Gone
2 Beekeeper’s Daughter
3 Fast and Slow
4 Heartbeat slowing Down
5 Walk Over Me
6 Out the Door
7 Kids in the Street
8 Bleed Into Your Mind
9 Gonzo
10 Affection
11 I For You

1. Jack says:

Awesome interview! Any European tour dates for 2013? I'd love to see them on this side of the pond!

2. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every

day. It’s always exciting to read content from other writers and

practice a little something from other websites.

Also visit my blog – television guide tonight

3. In descriptive abstract students have to write the goals, methods and purpose of research work. Descriptive abstract is comparatively short than the informative abstract.