2012 Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival – Danny and Ben of Asking Alexandria

The 2012 Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival rolled into Boise, ID. on Independence Day. I sat down with lead vocalist Danny Worsnop & lead guitarist Ben Bruce of Asking Alexandria to talk about Mayhem, New DVD “Through Sin + Self Destruction”, New Album, and Randy Blythe from Lamb of God and his legal battle in Prague. You can listen to the full interview here Asking Alexandria.

5 Comments

1. That being said, the spectrum of diagnosis that addresses the symptoms of simultaneous hand tremors and joint pain is still expansive, and research continues into the possible causes. Thanks.

2. cartoon HD says:

New Album, and Randy Blythe from Lamb of God and his legal battle in Prague. You can listen to the full interview here Asking Alexandria.

3. rush essay says:

The process of education and system of formal education is very necessary and vital. Assignment writing the skills and abilities are polished so that the society can make progress. The abilities are refined and made very sharp for the success.

4. In the bounce of 1853, a 14-year old Vuitton ran abroad from home and began his adventure to Paris on foot.

5. You can listen to the full interview here Asking Alexandria.