Beyond the Game (Sports)

While you were on Thanksgiving break here is what happened and what is going on this week!

-Women’s Basketball- Idaho State Hands Boise State First Loss of Season 64-55

The Boise State women’s basketball program has added a third prep standout to its recruiting class with head coach Gordy Presnell’s announcement that Kenna McDavis (Phoenix, Ariz.) has sign a National Letter of Intent. This brings the class to three as McDavis joins Brittney and Brooke Pahukoa who signed with the Broncos on Wednesday.

Women’s Basketball Falls 75-61 at San Francisco they now stands at ( 3-2) there next game is Friday vs San Diego at 7 pm. and Saturday vs UMKC at 2:00 pm

Volleyball Liz Harden named to Volleyballs all Mountain West team, the first time in her career that she as received this honor, the lady Broncos finish 5th in the Mountain west

Men’s basketball improves to 4-1 beating UCSB 72-56 the Broncos lost a close game to 15th ranked Michigan State by only 4 points, it was a great game overall and was a good test for this years team.

The Men’s team travels to Creighton to play tomorrow at 6 pm.

FOOTBALL – The broncos move back into the BCS standings at number 20 in the polls and have their final regular season game against Nevada Saturday December 1st at 1:00 pm