The Mixed Bag – Skype interview with Jont

This past Sunday, 9 December 2012, I had an incredible Skype interview with Halifax, Nova-Scotia based artist Jont. He spoke with me about his early days as a poet and musician, meeting Allen Ginsberg, his career as a Troubador, and his newest album “Hello Halifax”. Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties, some of the best parts of the interview were cut out, such as his live performance of “Teardrops and Pennies” during the interview, but never fear! There are several ways you can see a similar performance.First, Jont puts on an awesome live concert every week, often inviting guests, on LiveStream called Halifax on Tuesday (H.O.T.-T.V.). For more information and a free copy of Hello Halifax, head over to www.jontnet.com and click on his face (you’ll get it when you go there) Second, head on over to www.jontnet.com and become a Torchbearer for his album. A donation of £75.00 will get you a personal 3-song Skype concert, the album Hello Halifax, a second album from his catalogue, and your name in the published Hello Halifax CD booklet. Hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did!

18 Comments

1. format essay says:

It's such a great honor to interview a known person like Jont.

2. helpfulpaper says:

Ah, innovative technologies. They are all around us. I feel happy every time I see that people manage to find ways to do something awesome using technologies (just like these guys did). Technologies were made for connecting people. Keep on rocking! You made my day.

3. resume help says:

Selecting a continuing education class need not be a matter of taking what is available regardless of the content or its applicability to their practice.

4. Creative musician of the Halifax! His newest album of “Hello Halifax” is getting popular to people. I want to give that Skype interview and hope will get the offer. Thanks for informing us!

5. Thanks for taking the time to share the guidance and additional information related to your topic.

6. E-Learning can also refer to educational web sites such as those offering learning scenarios, worksheets and interactive exercises for children. E-learning services have evolved since computers were first used in education.

7. That being said, the spectrum of diagnosis that addresses the symptoms of simultaneous hand tremors and joint pain is still expansive, and research continues into the possible causes. Thanks.

8. james17 says:

Perhaps the greatest loss comes in the area to practice and studying. Google.com

9. I am glad to catch idea from your article. It has information I have been searching for a long time. I am waiting for your next post.

10. I am glad to catch idea from your article. It has information I have been searching for a long time. I am waiting for your next post.

11. What a great musician Jont is, great interview!

12. Jont you are the best singer in the whole world. I like your style and your voice! Great inreview and post here. Thank you.

13. Manuela says:

It was hard to find your blog in google. I found it on 15 spot,
    you should build some quality backlinks , it will help you to
    get more visitors. I know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo tricks

14. taxi to bhx says:

Amazing Interview. It is just Fun for me. My many Friends likes Musician jont.

15. This blog was really an awesome site which I had never found it anywhere. Lots of stuff in this site !

16. yj yjacrylic says:

acrylic cosmetic display for sale supplier can modify the appearance, hardness, flexibility, texture, and other characteristics of the paint surface by using acrylic media or simply by adding water.

17. yj yjacrylic says:

Cheap acrylic frame supplier artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry.