Your Weekly Update– Dec. 12-19

This is your weekly update for the week of Dec. 12-19.

For more information, visit

Friday and Saturday, Dec. 14-15

Student Dance Concert. 7:30 p.m. Friday, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Morrison Center Danny Peterson Theatre. Tickets are $7 general and $5 for students, seniors and members of the military at the door.

Friday, Dec. 14
Men’s Basketball vs. LSU. 7 p.m. Taco Bell Arena. Call 426-4737.

Saturday, Dec. 15
Boise Philharmonic, “Handel’s Messiah.” 8 p.m. Morrison Center. Tickets at

Sunday-Monday, Dec. 15-17
Clay & Fire Exhibition and Sale. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Visual Arts Center Gallery 1, Liberal Arts Building. The annual Clay & Fire exhibition and sale features hundreds of original ceramic pieces, ranging from elegant to exotic, made by Boise State students, faculty and alumni. Proceeds benefit the Visiting Artists in Ceramics program. Call 426-3608 or email

Sunday, Dec. 16

Popovich Comedy Pet Theater. 2 p.m. Morrison Center. The world famous pet theater is a family-oriented blend of the unique comedy and juggling skills of Gregory Popovich, and the extraordinary talents of his performing pets. The strays and rescues from animal shelters perform a variety of stunts and skits. Sponsored by Idaho Humane Society and Companions Animal Hospital. Tickets are $14.50 and $29.50 Visit for more information.

Women’s Basketball vs. Portland. 2 p.m. Taco Bell Arena. Call 426-4737.