For Promotions, please contact the Music Director – Public Relations, Paul Bates at


For concert information please contact the Student Union Performance Series (SUPS).

Need a DJ?

Do you have an event you need music for? Contact us! We have what you need. Fill out a DJ Services Form below. Our services go for $200.00 for four hour blocks.

As a reminder, if you are planning an event which involves any amplified sound (music, microphones, etc.) on the Quad, you need to submit a request via e-mail to Neshia Brown ( / 208-426-1418) in the VPSA office. The potential disruption of classes is the primary reason for this procedure.

We look forward to working with you!

[si-contact-form form=’2′]