Get to know Design The Skyline

Written by Michael Tetro– Interview with Design the Skyline.

If you have never heard of this band then you ought to. Just recently signed to Victory Records, these dudes from Corpus Christi, TX are well on their way to becoming a household name. Formed in 2010 DTS ‘s music is Experimental Deathcore. I know, I know… it sounds crazy and it is. The music is different in its own way, expesially the music video this band started it all with. I had the pleasure of interviewing the guys from Design The Skyline, and what a blast that was. (click here to listen now) All in all after talking with these dudes, i hope to see them again here in the near future, possible talks of Vans Warp Tour, adios amigos!

7 Comments

1. Education works as the breath to our life, now in the age of technology we cannot survive well without education, it will make you able to move smartly in a society and will add values to your personality and you will have more communication skills.

2. Abrahim R. says:

Love this so much. We've been holding off on buying new furniture until we're more settled, but this is such a cheap way to spruce up our decor on the cheap. Pinning immediately!
    Outsourced IT Services

3. Linda says:

I believe your articles are very insightful and so much informational, yet very easy to read and understand.So can you tell me in details about skyline.
    cheap t shirts online

4. Marian H says:

I have never read such quality post/article as yours, ever on the web. Your post/article is very detailed and insightful yet easy to understand. Please write more frequently for this/our community.
    customized shirt

5. Christina says:

I actually enjoyed your post. The way you delivered your view/opinion, was very insightful. Your contribution to this community will be very fruitful to us.
    print t shirts

6. Loenovo says:

The new skyline massage chair by Omega is the most exciting new massage chair on the market. It is a beautifully crafted and well designed relaxation chair. Unlike most massage chairs, it looks like a beautiful recliner. Instead it is a beautiful design with a solid one-piece chair back and deep cherry color.
    Happy independence day 2015